Saturday, January 8, 2011

Review: Baby On Board Apparel

I recently received a  Amelia jacket  from Baby On Board Apparel in black. 





I absolutely LOVE this jacket.  It is as comfy as a sweatshirt but so much prettier! The BOBA (Baby on Board Apparel)  states that " The mandate for these collections is about creating clothing that works with every existing wardrobe and feel as great as a favorite t-shirt."  I will say they get an A+ for that effort!   Its a perfect top layer for the chilly weather we have been having.  Our house is usually pretty cold.  When I go other places that are kept warmer I have found I feel a bit overheated quickly in this pregnancy.  I love that this jacket is perfect to wear with a short sleeve tee.  Then when I feel a bit warm, I can remove the jacket easily.  The neck has a stylish crossover design which you can snap up or leave more open.  I have washed and worn this jacket at least 5 times since I received it and the colors have not faded a bit. 

I would say the sizing is pretty well normal  on this.  I normally, when not pregnant , wear a medium and am just under 6 foot tall.  During pregnancy I usually opt for a large top since I normally develop quite quite a large belly by the last of my 9 months.  This jacket is a large and fits me fantastically.  The open belly design would be perfect during that final couple months when nothing fits over my belly right.  

The website states "The Amelia Coat is perfect for pregnancy and beyond" and I would totally agree.  There would be no reason why you couldn't wear this great jacket after pregnancy as well.  That would make this an even smarter purchase.

I also really appreciated BOBA's eco conscience statement on their clothing tags.  It reads in part  "At Baby on Board Appearl we work hard to reduce our carbon footprint and you can too.  Wash in cold water and hang to dry...."   Very nice.


This is me at 19 weeks pregnant wearing my jacket.



Here are some other things I love from Baby on Board Apparel:

Look at the cute rouching detail on this hoodie!
                                                   

I love the way they took a v-neck and gave it this cute twist!


This is actually a nursing top too!  The style would be so flattering for the first weeks after pregnancy.



Disclosure statement:  I received the Ameilia Jacket without charge so I could wear it and give my honest opinions.  I did this review as part of the  Happy and Healthy Moms Review team at
http://www.happyandhealthymom.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://13dfgsdfg57.com/