Thursday, February 18, 2010

Coffee please!

Wow what a terrible night of sleep! Miliana had me up over and over. If she wakes up and nurses and falls back asleep, its not big deal to me. I sort of sleep through it. But last night was one where she woke repeatedly upset. She cried and she screamed. NOt a crying scream but a scream like if I told you to scream right now. She does have a few top teeth coming in and I wonder if that's the issue. Getting awoken repeatedly like that certainly makes you tired in the a.m. What do I need this morning...coffee!! Being tired makes it hard to deal with the play chainsaw running inches from my face right now, that's for sure.



We don't even own a coffee maker right now. I have been holding out on getting another. WHy? Because I am dreaming of a Keurig! Thats what I really want. I can't remember the last time we needed a full pot of coffee brewed here. We drink one cup max each and that's not even everyday. THis just makes sense. Plus the kids could get their hot chocolate, the kids and I like hot tea too. Ice tea, how neat is that?



The perfect senario? Well that would be me winning this one from Natural Mommie! There is a giveaway on her site right now for a Keurig and K cups as well. I just entered!

3 comments:

MannMom3 said...

Hi there!!

Stopping by from Friday Follow.

Happy Friday!

Keely

www.mannland5.com

Debbie said...

Good luck! Sounds like you could really use that. I remember those long nights vividly.
Came over from Friday Follow. Nice to meet you.

Annie said...

Hi, following your blog from Friday Follow.

Come to visit my blogs:

http://www.santiagotwingirls.blogspot.com

http://www.palstiembroidery.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful weekend.