Friday, January 1, 2010

Win a vacuum at Just for Me and You


As I said before, I totally need a new vacuum. Its so hard to vacuum our house (which is about 2600 square feet of floor space I think) crawling on my hands and knees because it can not no longer be pushed. You have to use the hose end unattached to the vacuum and crawl with that. What makes it even worse is that the vacuum when used that way, is top heavy and keeps falling over on top of you while you are in front of it crawling around. SO I have bruises lining my back from constantly getting hit with it as it falls over. Normally I would vacuum my whole house everyday, but I have been doing it every 3rd day because it is just too much of a pain.

I could really use this Hoover Windtunnel T series Rewind. My favorite part, besides that it actually works, is that the cord self retracts. No windinding the cord when you are done. Isn't that a great feature?

You can use the link above to win one!

No comments: