Thursday, January 7, 2010

Win a Bumbleride at Baby GoodBuys


I have been really wanting a Bumbleride Indy Twin Stroller. There are times, however, that I don't need a double stroller. Sometimes I go to the mall for short periods of time and I will be wearing the infant in a carrier. My two year old will want a stroller but his older brother can easily walk the whole time. A single would be great for that. Sometimes we could use stroller space for 3, especially as the baby gets bigger. When we go to amusement parks etc by the end of the day the youngest boys will want to be in strollers. I wear Miliana all the time now but as she gets older she will be using a stroller more. A single and a double would work out well. So what single stroller would I pick? An Indie by Bumbleride of course!!! I entered to win one using the link above and you can too!!

No comments: