Friday, January 29, 2010

ShooShoos USA - Soft leather baby shoes, infant shoes, and toddler shoes

Today ShooShoos tempted me with an offer I could not refuse. I am not really an impulse buyer. I plan and compare and hesitate before buying pretty much anything. When I saw this sale today, however, I could not refuse.

Like most women, I love shoes. I REALLY love baby shoes, however. My last two children were boys and one thing that excited me about having another girl was really sweet girly shoes!


you are allowed 3 pair at a price of $7.95 each! These are originally $19.95 each so you are saving $12 each. Their shipping was pretty reasonable too.

I can't wait to get my order and try out these great looking shoes. I have never owned ShooShoos before so I will have to let you know how I like them.



ShooShoos USA - Soft leather baby shoes, infant shoes, and toddler shoes


Hurry, though. One of the pairs I bought is already sold out and off the website! These are the other two pair I bought!

2 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

YOU and me both I bought 2 pairs..the soft soles are my little guys favorites.
cute selections!
Psst check your email in a sec

Helen said...

I first came across ShooShoos on Designer Ark and instantly fell in love with the collection. I have been fortunate enough to have (and shop for) my two baby girls, although I really like the pink boots you've picked out too! :)