Sunday, January 3, 2010

car seat at Mommy Googles


I am a very car seat safety conscience mom. Since my first was born 11 years ago I have kept up on new car seat releases and each time I have needed a new seat, whether for a new baby or because one of ours was expiring and needed replaced, I have tried to pick one that was top in safety ratings. I was very interested to read about this new Evenflo Symphony 65 Convertible.

What did I like about it? Well I liked the LATCH system on this one. Its a bit different than most latch connectors and promises to be easy and quick to install. Really what good is a car seat that isn't installed correctly?

Next I love that it can be used from 5 lbs to 100. Rear facing or forward facing. You would really only need to buy this one car seat and it would take you from birth to beyond car seat age, which, by the way, would be somewhere around 8 years old +, I would like to add!

I also love that the harness system can be used to 65 lbs. Children are much safer when buckled in a harness as opposed to using a booster style seat with the vehicle car seat securing them. In the past car seats were only being used with harnesses until 40 lbs. This new 65 trend will keep many kids safer for longer. I love it.

If you would like to take a chance at winning this car seat, use the link above.

No comments: