Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Win a great baby wrap at Two of a Kind


Do you like to baby wear? If you never heard that phrase it just means carrying your baby around in a carrier. Its great. You have your arms free and a happy baby. I baby wear all the time. I don't have a lot of carriers, though. I have a couple I have had since my first or second child. And 5 kids later, carriers have come a long way. Mine does begin to stress my shoulders when wearing it for long periods of time. Of course, my babies are larger than normal. Miliana was just a couple ounces short of 20 lbs at 4 months old. I had one born at 11 lbs. So a comfortable carrier is a must for me. I really hope to win one of these beautiful Sugar Sweet Baby bamboo wraps. They have so many beautiful ones that the problem for me would really be choosing which I'd want....seriously!!

No comments: