Sunday, December 27, 2009

Win an Ecostore gift certifcicate at Rockin Mama


I try to use as many all natural, chemical free products as possible. I have been making all my cleaners and laundry detergents. I buy shampoos etc that are as safe as I can find. We live in a rural area and don't have a lot of choices as far as shopping goes. I try to watch my products and buy things before they are absolutely needed so that I can get them when I happen to be in the bigger cities I shop in sometimes. As my family grows I actually find I go out shopping less and less. Its hard to get out with 5 children. Its also hard to balance the schedule when you have to drive an hour and a half to a shopping area and need to be back in time to get children from school as well. A great solution for me is to do more online shopping. I have been doing this for most of our clothing purchases and other things but I am really thinking of going that way for things like deoderant, shampoo and soaps as well. The Ecostore would really fit this need. They have a pretty good selection of bath and household products. They also have baby products and even pet products.

If you use the link above you can have the opportunity to win an Ecostore gift certificate.

No comments: