Sunday, December 6, 2009

win at Barefoot Mommies


My Twinn creates one-of-a-kind personalized dolls designed to look like children ages 3-12. A handcrafted My Twinn doll makes the perfect gift – a cuddly companion today and a cherished keepsake in the years to come. Our artisans create each doll using the finest quality vinyl for faces and limbs and a soft, fully poseable body for playability. Matching girl and doll clothing, stylish accessories and unique furniture enhance the My Twinn experience.My Twinn wants to be able to let one Barefoot Mommies readers little girl unwrap something she will love for many years to come, maybe even be one of those gifts that she will never forget!
They are offering one Barefoot Mommies reader a chance to win a Custom Doll
(My Twinn Doll Gift Package) Use the link above to enter.

No comments: