Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Its day six at Happy HOur Mom...

and todays feature is Hypnobirthing. Hypnobabies is based on Master Hypnotist Gerald Kein’s Painless Childbirth Program and is extremely successful. It is the only childbirth hypnosis program that teaches “Eyes Open Childbirth Hypnosis”, allowing the birthing mother to walk and talk and move around during labor, and yet remain deeply in hypnosis, relaxed and physically comfortable throughout.

Sound crazy? It works. I know. Before hypno birthing was popular, when I had my first, I took a lamaze class but never really felt comfortable with their methods. When I actually was in labor I found my own coping techniques and a fwe months later dateline or a similiar show did a bit on hypnobirthing and I was like “hey thats what I did” just without a course or training etc…its just what felt right to me. It works….I have 5 kids all natural unmedicated births, 3 of the 5 were even inductions and I have like 11 pound babies. The nurses at the hospital always tell me I should teach childbirth classes.

Enter with a comment by using the link above. Remember, this is an entry into the final prize which encompasses 12 days.

No comments: